Core Values of The Presbytery
1. The Presbytery will live out the Core Values of The House of Praise.
2. The Presbytery provides the order and unity of this community.
3. This body of leadership is to lead by example, exhorting, encouraging, and offering counsel and correction without the spirit of control, recognizing that each person is ultimately responsible for their life in Christ.
4. The Presbytery serves as a covering for all ministries operating out of The House of Praise.
5. The Presbytery is responsible to facilitate the doctrinal and theological positions of church in a manner consistent with the pursuit of truth and our growing understanding of both truth and revelation being supplied by the Holy Spirit.
6. All members of the Presbytery are charged to carry this body of believers in their hearts, desiring, praying and encouraging until the fullness of Christ is formed in each member